Elsa got arrested
This is amazing.
let me go
let me go
I wish my friends would take random pictures of me when we hang out because I’m an arrogant prick and I want more pictures of myself that aren’t selfies.
Women in Ancient Egypt
- Women and men in ancient Egypt enjoyed the same legal and economic rights. Women could divorce their husbands and remarry.
- Women and men were also subject to the same punishments.
- Women worked many of the same jobs men did, most in the fields. Life was tough, though women did live longer than men (58, 54)
- Women could hold political office, with several examples of female pharaohs available. There were at least 5, not including the Cleopatras and other Greek rulers.
- Women could also hold lower political office, with many being scribes.
- Women who were on their periods were considered to be removing impurities. They were excused from work and forbidden from some religious areas.
- It is worth noting that when Egypt was conquered by Greece, Egyptian women retained many more rights than their Greek counterparts.
me on a first date
The time she was left out of the Coke ad…
Lindsay Lohan switches to the other side of the street when Tyler Oakley sneaks up on her
hahahhahahahahhahahahahah i’m getting second hand embarrassment
Lit’l Jamshed, the store is in your hands.
Oh, how I have waited for this day…
|—||Olenna Tyrell at some point, probably. (via gipsystrangerdanger)|